Caesars Sportsbook Massachusetts – Promo Code for $1,250
Disclaimer: Caesars Sportsbook is not yet live in Massachusetts. This review is of expected bonuses and promotions, we will update once Caesars launches in MA.
Sports betting is coming to Massachusetts! Once the industry launches, if you’re looking for a quality sports betting experience, then look no further than Caesars Sportsbook. Caesars starts you off with its welcome bonus that involves getting your first bet on Caesars up to $1,250, and the promotions just keep coming after that.
Caesars also offers one of the best mobile sportsbook apps in the business. Don’t worry if apps aren’t your thing, though, because you can do all your wagering from the Caesars website if you so choose.
This page will expand on all of your betting options at Caesars Sportsbook Massachusetts, including the available banking methods and how the sportsbook app matches up with the competition for Massachusetts sports bettors.
Caesars Promo Code Massachusetts 2023
Getting started with sports betting can be enhanced with special sportsbook bonuses in Massachusetts. These types of promos are available to new users in Massachusetts, and can be beneficial for a number of different reasons. Most notably, sports betting bonuses can help add winnings to your bankroll.
Caesars Sportsbook offers a great welcome bonus to new users. To claim the welcome bonus at Caesars Sportsbook Massachusetts, enter the promo code LEGALFULL when you open a new account. After doing that, you’ll need to make a deposit and place your first real money bet. If that bet loses, Caesars will issue a refund in the form of a single bet credit.
This offer is unique to Massachusetts, so be sure to enter the Caesars promo code Massachusetts to claim. Terms and conditions apply.
|Online Sportsbook||Caesars Sportsbook Massachusetts|
|Caesars Promo Code||LEGALFULL|
|Sign-up Bonus||Get your first bet on Caesars up to $1,250|
|Launch Date||Potentially February/March 2023|
|Last Updated||February 2023|
How to Get Your First Bet on Caesars Massachusetts Up to $1,250
Thankfully, claiming the Caesars Sportsbook Massachusetts welcome bonus is a straight forward process that shouldn’t take up too much of your time. Once you’ve signed up, created your account, and entered the Caesars bonus code Massachusetts, there are just a few simple steps to be aware of when using the bet credit:
- You get 30 days from when you sign up to make your first bet. That bet must be settled during that 30-day window, as well. That means most futures bets will not qualify.
- If that first bet wins, nothing changes. You receive your money and the promo offer goes away.
- If the bet loses, you’ll receive a bet credit equal to your losing wager.
- The bet credit expires in 30 days.
- You do not receive the value of a promo offer bet back if your bet with it wins. You get only the winnings from the bet. That means winning bets with odds shorter than +100 will result in an overall loss.
The overall maximum possible value is what makes the Caesars welcome bonus stand out.
Can I Trust Caesars Sportsbook?
You can absolutely trust Caesars Sportsbook Massachusetts. Caesars is among the biggest names in US gambling, and it would not have received an online sports betting license in Massachusetts if there were problems with its online sportsbook. Bettors can be confident that their money and personal information are secure when using Caesars Sportsbook Massachusetts.
To bet on sports at Caesars, note that you’ll need to meet Massachusetts’ minimum age requirement to bet on sports. You’ll also need to be located within state lines to place any bets.
When will Caesars Sportsbook launch in Massachusetts?
There’s no confirmed date on which Caesars online sportsbook will be able to launch in Massachusetts. Nonetheless, the general estimate is that licensed online sports betting platforms should be able to go live around March 2023, with retail betting having already debuted on Jan. 31.
With that being said, the Massachusetts Gaming Commission (MGC) — the entity responsible for overseeing the gaming industry in Massachusetts — has already issued Caesars a license to operate. The only reason Caesars can’t launch right away is that the statewide prohibition on online betting has not yet been lifted. Once it is, Caesars will have the all-clear to get up and running.
Caesars is one of only a few sportsbooks to secure a partnership with a retail betting location in Massachusetts, having struck a partnership deal with the Raynham Park greyhound track in late January 2023, after the track’s deal with bet365 Sportsbook fell through.
In November 2022, Caesars also signed an agreement with Encore Casino in Everett, MA, with a view to securing its mobile license. Caesars does not yet have any partnerships with Massachusetts-based sports teams.
Getting Started At Caesars Massachusetts Sportsbook
To sign up at Caesars Massachusetts Sportsbook, all you are going to need is an internet connection and a few minutes of your time. Thankfully, the sign-up process is quick and easy and shouldn’t present users with too many hurdles. When signing up, you’ll need to submit the following personal details:
- First and last name
- Home address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Date of birth
- Social Security number (last four digits)
Some new users can be hesitant to share this information with sports betting platforms, but there is no need to worry. This information is generally needed by all licensed and regulated sportsbooks in order to verify the identity of their users. Licensed and regulated US sportsbooks also have several security measures in place, so rest assured your information will be safe and protected.
From there, you’ll need to agree to Caesars’ terms and conditions and check another box stating that you meet the minimum age requirement. When all that’s done, you can make a deposit and start placing bets.
Where Do I Find Caesars Sportsbook Massachusetts Promotions?
One thing that makes Caesars Massachusetts Sportsbook stand out is the promotions. For both new and experienced bettors, there are plenty of promo options to choose from.
Finding these bonus offers and promos is the first step in utilizing all that they offer. If you’re on the Caesars mobile app, select the “Promos” option, which you’ll find at the base of your screen. If you’re on the website, there is a “Promotions” tab near the top left corner.
Caesars offers some of the most rewarding and also most distinct promotions in sports betting. Take some of these offers for example:
- 100% profit boosts: Typically on a Wednesday, Caesars will offer a 100% profit boost to use however you choose. It caps the increased winnings at $50, but you’ll receive them in cash, not bet credits.
- Double winnings: These promotions are for set games, and they pay out in bet credits. Wager correctly on the specified game, and you’ll receive a bet credit that is equal in size to your bet’s winnings.
- Super Boost: In addition to daily odds boosts, Caesars also offers one Super Boost each day. Sometimes this simply is a bet with greatly increased odds, while other times it’s basically a money giveaway.
On top of these, Caesars regularly unveils new promos, so be sure to check the app and website often for offers. As always, be sure to read the terms and conditions for each bonus offer.
Why Should I Choose The Caesars Sportsbook App?
Caesars Sportsbook is a quality sports betting platform, and Massachusetts sports fans should be excited for it to make its way to the Bay State. Here are the main strong points that stood out during our review of Caesars Sportsbook:
- Betting options: Gone are the days of just making moneyline, spread and over/under bets. We were thrilled to see the variety of bets we could place at Caesars. An abundance of props is particularly nice.
- Rewards club: As a Caesars user you automatically become a Caesars Rewards This means you’ll accrue points for each sports bet you place. You can redeem points for gifts and perks at Caesars casinos and resorts.
- Daily promotions: Caesars offers so many odds boosts and promotions on a daily basis that it can be hard to keep track of them all. It also is great that the daily odds boosts are capped at $100, while many other sportsbooks limit similar bets to $50.
What Won’t I Like About The Caesars Sports Betting App?
While there’s not a lot to dislike about Caesars, there are a few tweaks that we’d like to see happen:
- Better promo requirements: We also would like it if the Caesars promotions had a lower entry point. Many of these deals require you to make moneyline or spread bets of no less than $50. Why not allow for lower entry requirements, but those below $50 would receive smaller rewards?
- Add stats: Another thing lacking at Caesars is relevant stats. At DraftKings, for example, you can check out a variety of stats directly on the site. This allows you to be a more informed sports bettor without having to track down the stats elsewhere.
When first getting started with Caesars Sportsbook Massachusetts, take a moment to browse the app and see what you like and what you don’t like. We feel that this is a strong sportsbook that all bettors should consider using when placing their bets.
What Kind Of Bets Can I Make At Caesars Massachusetts Sportsbook?
In the wide world of sports betting, there are seemingly endless options to choose from when placing your wagers. Thankfully for Massachusetts sports bettors, Caesars offers all the bets you would expect at a top online sportsbook. No matter what you are looking to bet on, odds are you will find it on Caesars Massachusetts Sportsbook.
Here are the primary options, along with a sample game listing as an example:
|Moneyline||Run Line||Total Runs|
|Tampa Bay Rays||+143||+1.5 (-145)||Over 9.0 (-110)|
|Boston Red Sox||-153||-1.5 (+125)||Under 9.0 (-110)|
- Moneylines: Place a bet on one team or the other to win the game. In our example, the Red Sox are small favorites over the Rays. You know this because Boston’s moneyline is negative, while Tampa Bay’s is positive. The Red Sox moneyline at -153 tells you that a winning bet of $153 would win a profit of $100. Tampa Bay’s +143 moneyline is saying that a successful $100 wager would make you $143.
- Spreads: The run line is baseball’s version of a point spread bet, and a spread of 1.5 is standard. In the example above, Boston needs to win by a minimum of two runs to cover the spread. Meanwhile, Tampa Bay can lose by one run or win the game by any score.
- Totals: These are bets on the total combined score of the game. Many total lines will end in .5, but not always. In this example, if both teams combined to score exactly nine runs, then all over and under bets would push, and Caesars would refund your bet.
- Props: Think of props as side bets. Betting on a player to homer or a pitcher to have a certain number of strikeouts during a game are both examples of prop bets. At Caesars, you’ll click on an individual game to see all the props available for that game. If a game doesn’t start for a few days, the prop options may be a bit limited.
- Futures: Futures are long-term wagers and they can be for teams or individual players. Betting on the Red Sox to win the AL East, AL pennant or World Series are examples of futures bets. Betting on a player to win the MVP or Cy Young Award odds are also examples.
- Parlays: Combine multiple individual bets into all-or-nothing wagers that require you to get all of your picks correct or win nothing. Same game parlays are bets where all of the lines occur within the same game. Parlays of 5+ legs or more are very difficult to win but have extraordinarily high payouts.
- Teasers: Similar to parlays, but you can move the line in your favor for each of your individual bets. You still need to get them all right.
- Round robins: Here you’re also making multiple bets in round robin style, but they’re arranged so that you can still win some money if you don’t get all of your picks right.
- Live betting: Bet on games while they are going on. One of the major benefits to betting at Caesars is that it has a deal with Genius Sports that gives it access to official NFL data, along with data for leagues such as NASCAR and the English Premier League. When it comes to live betting, that means Caesars can get sports data much faster than sportsbooks without such an agreement.
Can I Bet On The New England Patriots At Caesars?
Yes, you can bet on New England Patriots odds as well as the other 31 NFL teams during the preseason, the regular season, and throughout the playoffs at Caesars Sportsbook. Caesars also offers hundreds of wagers for the Super Bowl.
Along with the common moneyline, spread, and total (over/under) wagers, here are some additional NFL-style wagers you might find on the platform:
- Alternate lines: Maybe you see the Patriots are 3.5-point underdogs, but you actually think they’re going to win the game outright. You could just bet the moneyline, or you could check out the alternate lines and take the Patriots as 2.5-point favorites for the potential to win more money.
- Drive bets: How’s this for fun — before a game you can wager on what the result of either team’s opening drive of the game will be. You can choose punt, touchdown, field-goal attempt or turnover.
- Specials: For most games, Caesars offers what it classifies as “Specials.” These bets could be something like “Mac Jones over 265.5 passing yards and Rhamondre Stevenson over 58.5 yards rushing.” Until Caesars adds single-game parlays, this is your best option for combining multiple bets for the same game at the sportsbook.
Football fans have a lot to look forward to with the expected launch of Caesars Sportsbook in Massachusetts.
Banking Methods At Caesars Online Sportsbook
While we consider these banking options to be more than sufficient, we suggest giving them a look to make sure you see deposit and withdrawal choices that are convenient for you.
|Deposit Method||Minimum Amount||Processing Time|
|ACH (e-check)||$20||Up to 2 Days|
|Caesars Play+ Prepaid Card||$20||Instant|
|Online Bank Transfer||$20||Instant|
|PayNearMe||$20||Roughly 15 Minutes|
|Withdrawal Method||Minimum Amount||Processing Time|
|ACH (e-check)||No Minimum||Within 72 Hours|
|Caesars Play+ Prepaid Card||No Minimum||Within 72 Hours|
|Online Bank Transfer||No Minimum||Within 72 Hours|
How Do I Get Help At Caesars Sportsbook?
Hopefully, using Caesars Sportsbook in Massachusetts is a simple process that doesn’t throw you too many curveballs. But, if that happens, you can get help in a number of ways at Caesars. What’s even better news is that you can talk with a live person any time, day or night, seven days a week. Here are your options for reaching someone:
- You can call the help desk at 855-754-1200.
- You can email Caesars at [email protected].
- You can live chat with a help desk agent by using the Caesars website or app.
Caesars also has a help page you can use to look for an answer to whatever problem is flummoxing you.
How Do I Exclude Myself From Caesars?
To exclude yourself from Caesars Sportsbook, you must start by logging into your account. Next tap on any of the “Responsible Gaming” links on either the app or website. There you’ll find a self-exclusion form that you must fill out and send to Caesars in order for the sportsbook to shutter your account.
Besides going that route, though, you can elect to impose various limits on your account. These limits can restrict the amount of money you can bet or deposit during preset periods of time.
Can I Bet At Caesars Massachusetts Sportsbook In person?
At this time you cannot wager at Caesars Sportsbook in person in Massachusetts. But remember, thanks to online betting and the Caesars app, you can bet from anywhere in the Bay State. This allows you to basically turn any sports bar or restaurant into a sportsbook by using your smartphone. Isn’t technology great?
How Does Caesars Compare To Other Massachusetts Sportsbooks?
Caesars is a quality sportsbook, but how does it stack up against its competition? Let’s take a look:
- Caesars vs. DraftKings: As a company based in Boston, DraftKings Sportsbook is no doubt the fan favorite in Massachusetts. However, the matchup between these two heavyweights of sports betting is close. DraftKings’ deposit matching welcome bonus doesn’t compare to the Caesars bonus. However, DraftKings has single-game parlays along with a popular DFS option that you can use under the same account.
- Caesars vs. FanDuel: The two biggest differences between Caesars and FanDuel is that FanDuel Sportsbook pays out its promotions in site credit and offers single-game parlays, both of which are points in FanDuel’s favor.
- Caesars vs. WynnBET: WynnBET has recently started revamping its sports betting experience. Unfortunately, having Shaquille O’Neal and Ben Affleck as ambassadors isn’t enough to push WynnBET past Caesars at this time. The overall promotions and betting options are just too great at Caesars.
- Caesars vs. TwinSpires: TwinSpires is synonymous with horse racing, but it’s now an online sportsbook, too. Many of the promotions at TwinSpires are solid, but they don’t offer the same return as you’ll find at Caesars. In addition, Caesars has more betting options, especially when it comes to props and futures.
Caesars Sportsbook Massachusetts FAQs
Caesars has yet to launch in Massachusetts, so there’s currently no welcome bonus to claim. In states where it is live, the welcome offer is for a first bet on Caesars for up to $1,250. You likely will need to enter the Caesars Massachusetts promo code LEGALFULL to claim the $1,250 bonus offer.
Massachusetts sports betting is technically legal, but licensed and registered online sportsbooks have not been allowed to launch as of February 5, 2023. However, that could change very soon. The Massachusetts Gaming Commission approved retail sportsbooks to launch in January 2023, with online sportsbooks hopefully coming debuting in the coming weeks and/or months.
Massachusetts mobile betting apps could launch in late February or early March. Caesars Sportsbook is expected to be one of the first sports betting platforms to launch in Massachusetts when the industry goes live.
Yes. Like most other notable sportsbooks, Caesars is offering a welcome promo to new users. When signing up for the Caesars Sportsbook app, you can get your first bet on Caesars up to $1,250. Just enter the Caesars bonus code Massachusetts to claim. This is a great offer that we recommend taking advantage of once sports betting is live in Massachusetts. Terms and conditions apply.
To a limited extent you can. You must pay taxes on any betting wins, but you can deduct your losses in such instances. You cannot use betting losses to offset any other income, though. You may want to talk with a certified tax account to go over your exact situation.
It depends on where you are outside of Massachusetts. The Caesars Sportsbook app is legal and available in over a dozen states including Arizona, Colorado, Washington DC, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Nevada, New York, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia. Bettors must be physically located in one of these states to use the Caesars Sportsbook mobile app.
No. Caesars won’t charge any fees for processing your withdrawals or cashing out. However, some financial institutions have fees for withdrawing money. It may be best to check with your bank beforehand to know for sure. In addition, most withdrawal transactions can take 3-5 business days to process. This is common among most US sportsbooks.
Caesars is a licensed and trustworthy sportsbook, while offshore sites are unlicensed and neither trustworthy nor safe. When you decide to bet with offshore betting sites, you are not only gambling on sports, but you’re gambling with your finances and personal data. We advise against using offshore sportsbooks.