DraftKings Sportsbook Massachusetts – $1,250 Bonus
Claiming the $1,250 DraftKings Sportsbook welcome bonus in Massachusetts only takes a few minutes. Start by registering a DraftKings Massachusetts account. Next, make your first deposit which DraftKings matches 20% for up to $1,000. No matter how much that first deposit is for, you also get a $50 bonus bet. Lastly, make a $5 moneyline bet, and you’ll get $200 in DraftKings bonus bets ($25 bonus bets increments), regardless of whether the $5 wager wins or loses. And don’t worry about entering a DraftKings Massachusetts bonus code, you don’t need one when you sign up using the links on this page.
DraftKings Massachusetts promo code details
|🎁 DraftKings Massachusetts Promo Code||Click to claim promo, no code needed|
|🎁 Welcome Bonus||• 20% deposit match up to $1,000
• $50 bonus bet with deposit
• Bet $5, Get $200 in bonus bets
|📖 Promo Terms & Conditions||• Deposit match comes with 25x playthrough requirement
• 90 days to reach requirement
• $200 in bonus bets in $25 bonus bets increments
|📆 Last Updated||June 4, 2023|
21+ and present in MA. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-327-5050
DraftKings Promo - Claim up to $1,250 in welcome bonuses. First, get a $50 bonus bet with your opening deposit. Second, that deposit is matched 20% for up to $1,000. Lastly, place your first cash bet for at least $5 and get $200 in Bonus Bets. To Claim - Click This Link
DraftKings Sportsbook is finally live in Massachusetts. You can sign up with DraftKings Massachusetts and claim $1,250 in welcome bonuses. No DraftKings promo code is required to activate the offer.
To bolster its claim to being the premier mobile sportsbook in Massachusetts, DraftKings has secured a slew of headline-grabbing partnerships with local franchises, including the Boston Red Sox, Boston Bruins, and Boston Celtics. These deals will see the DraftKings brand become an even greater presence at both Fenway Park and TD Garden, and also should lead to special DK promotions for Massachusetts users.
- $50 bonus bet with your first deposit
- 20% first deposit bonus up to $1,000
- Get $200 in bonus bets, with you first $5 cash bet
- Trusted US brand with US sports betting focus
DraftKings Sportsbook Promo Code Massachusetts – How It Works
DraftKings Massachusetts Sportsbook provides a great stimulus to join its online sportsbook in the form of a three-part welcome bonus.
Once you sign up for an account and make an initial deposit, you’ll get a $50 bonus bet, a 20% deposit match up to $1,000, and $200 in bonus bets after you make your first cash bet of at least $5. For the deposit match, you’d have to deposit $5,000 to get the full $1,000. Here are the rest of the main requirements:
- To release the $50 bonus bets, you need to deposit at least $5.
- For the deposit match, there’s a 25x wagering requirement before the bonus funds are released. Only bets with odds of -300 or longer will count toward the playthrough requirement. And you have 90 days to meet the playthrough requirement.
- For the bet and get offer, you just need to wager $5 in cash and you’ll instantly get $200 in bonus bets.
All in all, the DraftKings Massachusetts sign-up bonus is extremely solid, despite the steep wagering target on the deposit match. The match percentage is far from ideal, and this portion of the bonus favors big-time depositors over casual bettors. But the fact that you get a $50 bonus bet for making a deposit and $200 in bonus bets for making a $5 bet really elevates the offer overall.
All new players should consider taking advantage of the DraftKings welcome bonus. No DraftKings Massachusetts promo code is required to activate the offer.
Can I Trust DraftKings Massachusetts Sportsbook?
Yes. Bettors can use DraftKings MA with peace of mind. DraftKings can reasonably claim to be one of the most trustworthy sportsbooks in the US. It is a stalwart of legal sports betting states — operating in virtually every state where it is legal to do so — and is also one of the biggest names in daily fantasy sports (DFS).
Additionally, the Massachusetts Gaming Commission (MGC), which is tasked with regulatory oversight in the gambling sector, has licensed DraftKings to operate in the state and provides regulatory oversight.
DraftKings has extremely strong ties to the Massachusetts market. It’s company headquarters are in Boston, and it has partnerships with the Boston Red Sox, Boston Celtics, and Boston Bruins
To use DraftKings, you have to be 21 or older. And while you can access the app from out of state, you must be within Massachusetts state lines when actually placing your bet.
Getting Started At DraftKings Sportsbook Massachusetts
Sign up for a DraftKings Sportsbook account in Massachusetts to claim up to $1,250 in welcome bonuses. The sign-up process is made as simple as possible for new users, and the process shouldn’t take longer than just a few minutes. Here’s a quick guide on how to get started:
- Head to the sportsbook’s homepage, hit the sign-up button and follow the registration prompts.
- Provide a username, password and all the necessary login details. Then submit your personal information, including email, Social Security number, address, date of birth, etc.
- Tick the box that says that you agree to the terms and conditions.
- You do not need to enter a DraftKings promo code for Massachusetts to maximize your welcome offer.
- Voila! You can now deposit some money and start betting.
With some withdrawal requests, DraftKings Massachusetts may call on customers for a quick-fire verification. This will take a few minutes of your time and include sending over a copy of your driver’s license or other form of photo ID.
How To Download The DraftKings Massachusetts Mobile App
DraftKings offers a standalone app that will allow you to bet even when you’re commuting from work, shopping for groceries, or just generally out and about. The iOS and Android download links are accessible via the Sportsbook Mobile App section, at the bottom of the sportsbook website.
This week at DraftKings Massachusetts – May 30-June 5
As we move into June, this is going to be another huge week of sports betting at DraftKings Sportsbook Massachusetts. The NBA Finals start on Thursday and the Stanley Cup Finals start Saturday, with plenty of MLB action going on all week. You can bet on all that and so much more this week at DraftKings Sportsbook in Massachusetts.
Let’s start with the main local team in action this week; the Boston Red Sox. The Sox struggled a bit last week, but look to get back on track this week with a seven-game homestand. They start with a three-game set against the Cincinnati Reds before taking on the red-hot Tampa Bay Rays in a four-game series this weekend.
In the NBA, the Boston Celtics were unfortunately eliminated in the Eastern Conference Finals by the Miami Heat. Fret not, you can still bet on the NBA Finals between the Heat and the Denver Nuggets. The Finals start on Thursday, June 1, at 8:30 p.m. EST in Denver, with Game 2 set for Sunday night at 8 p.m. EST.
And in the NHL, the Stanley Cup Finals also get underway this weekend. This year it’ll be the Florida Panthers taking on the Las Vegas Golden Knights for a shot at Lord Stanley. The best-of-seven series begins on Saturday night at 8 p.m. EST in Las Vegas, with Game 2 scheduled for Monday night, also at 8 p.m. EST.
There’s also a handful of promos available this week at DraftKings Sportsbook, including:
- $1,250 in welcome bonuses: You can claim three welcome bonuses from DraftKings Massachusetts worth up to $1,250 in bonuses.
- MLB Stepped Up SGP: Get up to a 100% profit boost on your MLB SGP.
- NBA No Sweat SGP: Get a bonus bet back if your NBA Playoffs same-game parlay loses
- All Sports SGPx Boost: Get a profit boost on your SGPx for any sport at DraftKings Sportsbook Massachusetts
Where Do I Find DraftKings Massachusetts Promotions?
DraftKings Massachusetts doesn’t leave you hanging once you use up your one-time welcome bonus. The sportsbook looks after its existing customers, too. It regularly offers some creative ongoing deals that are sure to enhance your betting experience. Depending on the time of year and what sports are in season, you could find any of the following:
- Insurance deals: Available on both parlays and single-game wagers, these promos will reimburse a portion of your stake if your bet nearly wins or in case a specific result happens (like the game going into overtime).
- Odds boosts: DraftKings provides boosted odds for higher-profile markets daily.
- Prize pools: DraftKings also offers both free and paid betting pools. These are contests in which bettors pick from a predetermined market selection. The most successful participants split a prize pool that sometimes reaches six digits.
- No sweat bets: These involve betting on certain sports, and then getting your wager back in the form of a bonus bet if it loses.
Refer A Friend
DraftKings also has a regular promo in which both you and a friend can receive $100 in site credits when they use your specific sign-up link. As always, terms and conditions apply, so be sure to read the full details of each offer before you claim them.
Why Should I Choose The DraftKings Sportsbook App?
DraftKings is a betting juggernaut, and as such, it delivers excellence on pretty much all fronts. If we had to cherry-pick its best features, here are our favorites:
- Stellar betting range: Major sports, niche markets, obscure competitions — check, check and check. DraftKings provides odds on a range of sporting events, including those that receive little to no media coverage and are not available at some books. The Big 4 are DraftKings’ bread and butter, but there is also a truckload of quirky options that you probably never considered betting on, including diving, fencing and water polo. The sportsbook also has great depth, featuring a few props and futures that aren’t available in many other sportsbooks.
- A bevy of promotional offerings: DraftKings truly takes customer retention to the next level with the promotions it dishes out. On top of getting frequent bonus boosts, you can partake in free-to-enter pools for a chance to win cash prizes.
- Live cash-outs: Typically, the cash-out (otherwise known as a buyout) feature is available only before the start of a game. DraftKings breaks the mold by letting you settle a wager before the competition ends during live bets. You can cash out your bet at any point by visiting the My Bets page and hitting the yellow “cash out” button.
- Flash Bet: A few years back, DraftKings introduced Flash Bet, an innovation within the betting realm that brings more fluidity to the live betting experience by allowing users to engage in every minute of the action and place wagers in between points. This novel iteration of live betting also comes with superb graphics that reflect what’s happening in the game, providing bettors valuable insights every step of the way.
What Won’t I Like About The DraftKings Sportsbook App?
Even a stellar sportsbook still has room for improvement, and DraftKings is no different. Here’s a couple of the sportsbook’s missteps:
- Not always the best prices: DraftKings doesn’t necessarily provide the best odds in the business. In fact, some of its prices are far below the industry standard, and you can sometimes see increased juice for one side of a wager. DraftKings has improved a lot since its early days when it notoriously featured expensive lines all over the place, but we’re still seeing some pricing inconsistencies.
- Withdrawals process: Getting money from your DraftKings account may take a while because the sportsbook has payout rules that require you to use the same withdrawal method as you used to deposit. You can contact the support team to switch to another banking option for withdrawals, which may speed things up a bit. Even if takes a bit longer than we’d like, we are still confident that all withdrawals will be honored.
What Kinds Of Bets Can I Make At DraftKings Sportsbook Massachusetts?
DraftKings covers the whole gamut of betting options, particularly in major leagues and high-profile events. No matter what you are looking to bet on, odds are you can find it on DraftKings Sportsbook.
Before we dive into DraftKings’ betting menu, here’s an example of what a game listing might look like on the site for an MLB matchup:
|Boston Red Sox||-1.5 (+125)||Over 8.5 (-115)||-140|
|New York Yankees||+1.5 (-145)||Under 8.5 (-107)||+120|
How To Read DraftKings Odds
Regardless of the sport in question, DraftKings betting odds will show your prospective payout before you lock in your bet(s). When you look at the moneyline, the underdog team will generally have positive odds, while a negative number indicates the favorite.
There is a different payout structure when betting on the underdog or the favorite. The positive number shows how much you could profit off a winning a $100 bet. The negative numbers shows how much you’d have to wager for a chance to win $100 if your bet is victorious.
DraftKings Betting Program
Here’s a recap of the main types of bets you can make at DraftKings:
- Moneyline bets: If you take a team on the moneyline, you’re predicting that team’s outright victory. Whether it’s a close game or a blowout, you get paid if your side wins. Games featuring two sides that are similar talent-wise will see close moneyline odds. The Red Sox odds are at -140 in our example, meaning that’s the amount you’d have to bet to win $100. Should the Yankees win, the sportsbook would pay $220 ($120 profit) to anyone who wagered $100 on New York.
- Run line: The run line is baseball’s version of the point spread bet that you’ll see for football and basketball. The aim is to even the playing field between two teams. The value on the spread tells you how much a team must win by or avoid losing by. To translate that principle to our example — the BoSox would have to win by two or more runs, while the Yankees could either win by any score or lose by a single run to stay within the run line.
- Totals: The sportsbook sets a line estimating the combined score of the game. You can wager whether the actual total score will be over or under that number. Looking at our example, if you bet on the over, you’d want to see nine or more runs. And eight or fewer if you bet on the under.
- Props: A bet on a specific aspect of a game, usually stats-related. For a marquee MLB matchup like the Red Sox-Yankees, you’d typically find various player and team props, including over/unders on pitcher strikeouts, hits, total bases and RBIs. Needless to say, DraftKings offers props for other sports, as well.
- Futures: Futures are bets on season-long outcomes. A common futures bet would be wagering on a specific team to win the World Series at the start of the season or odds on who will win the Cy Young. DraftKings is quite creative in this area and provides futures specials like the last winless team in the NFL, NBA draft futures, and individual player awards in a variety of leagues, among other options.
- Parlays: Parlays (and same game parlays) incorporate multiple wagers into one to create a bigger potential payout. For instance, you can take both the Red Sox and the Celtics on the moneyline and form a parlay, which would result in a larger potential payoff as opposed to placing these two wagers separately. Just one wrong pick, though, and you win nothing.
- Teasers: Teasers are more flexible variants of parlays that let you adjust the spread in your favor for lower returns. Like with parlays, you must be correct with all of your picks to win.
- Round robins: Think of round robins as combinations of multiple parlays. The upside is the ability to win despite not predicting all of the games accurately. The downside of round robins is lower potential returns.
- Live betting: Live betting is a distinct form of sports wagering in which you place bets after the game has started. The sportsbook will shift the lines throughout, depending on how the game plays out. This consequently means that you need to move quickly if you see odds that you like.
Can I Bet On The Celtics At DraftKings Sportsbook?
Absolutely! NBA betting lines are a top option at DraftKings Sportsbook. In fact, Boston Celtics odds are offered for all 82 games of the regular season, as well as the playoffs and NBA Finals. But it doesn’t end there.
Massachusetts sports fans can also bet on their other favorite teams at DraftKings MA. For the NHL season, BetMGM offers Boston Bruins odds & props for all 82 regular season games, as well as the Stanley Cup Playoffs and Stanley Cup Final. The same can be said for the NFL, as BetMGM offers New England Patriots odds & props throughout the NFL season. And don’t forget about baseball. BetMGM also offers a vast betting market for the Boston Red Sox and all MLB games.
Let’s stick to the Boston Celtics, though, and discuss some additional wagers that you’ll see for NBA games at DK Sportsbook:
- Alternate spreads and totals: If you don’t like the sportsbook’s numbers on the regular point spread or total, alternate spreads and totals let you try different ones. The further you move away from the original number, the more the payouts change. Let’s say DraftKings has set a total line for the Celtics game at 220.5. If you’re on the fence about taking the under at that number, you could shift it to 221.5 or more, which would be a safer albeit less profitable bet.
- To-go-to-OT props: You’re betting on whether the game goes to overtime. Since games rarely go to OT in the NBA, you’ll see some nice odds on the “yes” side of this two-way market.
- Quarter bets: A quarter bet is one you make on the result of one specific quarter; the outcomes of other quarters are irrelevant. For example, if you’re confident that the Celtics will get off to a flying start, you can bet on them to win the first quarter. Even if they lose the game afterward, you could still get paid.
DraftKings Massachusetts Payment Options
Putting money in and taking money out of sportsbooks accounts are a big deal for users. Bettors want a clean, safe, and simple process that only takes a few minutes. Lucky for them, depositing and withdrawing money at DraftKings Massachusetts is a reliable process that shouldn’t cause any issues. This is because the sportsbook has a variety of payment options available, although credit cards are not allowed to make sportsbook deposits in the state. Here are your options:
- DraftKings gift card
- Online banking
- Wire transfer
- Debit card
You don’t need to use a DraftKings promo code in Massachusetts when making a deposit in order to receive any available welcome bonuses.
Keep in mind that when withdrawing, it may take a few business days for the money to reach your bank account. But don’t worry, this is common among most major sportsbooks.
One noteworthy limitation to available deposit methods at DraftKings Massachusetts is that you cannot use credit cards. This is a state law, so no sportsbook that operates legally in the Bay State will have credit cards as an available banking method. Massachusetts is one of a handful of states that doesn’t allow credit cards for sports wagers, including Iowa, New York, Tennessee, and Connecticut. This is because lawmakers want to prevent residents from racking up debt via sports betting.
Overall, DK Sportsbook does a good job of providing security to both your personal and banking information. Deposits and withdrawals only take a few minutes (although the money actually hitting your bank account in the case of withdrawals can take a bit longer), and if you ever have any issues, their customer support team is among the best in the business.
When Did DraftKings Sportsbook Massachusetts Launch?
DraftKings, which is headquartered in Boston, went live in Massachusetts on March 10, 2023. Retail sportsbooks were given the go-ahead to launch in Massachusetts in January 2023 and Massachusetts online sportsbooks launched in time for NCAA March Madness which starts in mid-March. Then the executive director of the Massachusetts Gaming Commission (MGC) announced that March 10 was the exact target date.
The MGM is tasked with licensing sportsbooks to operate in Massachusetts and overseeing them once they are operational. As of right now, DraftKings is one of 10 online sportsbooks to have been granted a license to operate by the MGC.
Under the terms of the Massachusetts sports betting bill, 15 licenses can be granted to online sportsbooks, but eight of them must be linked to a land-based partner (i.e. a casino, sports franchise, or other entity that can accommodate retail betting). DraftKings, however, has been granted one of the seven “untethered” license and will operate without a land-based partner.
Despite not needing a land-based partner for licensing purposes, DraftKings has made a statement by signing major partnerships with major Massachusetts-based sports franchises, including the Boston Red Sox, Boston Celtics, and Boston Bruins. These deals make it abundantly clear that DraftKings is planning on making an impact in its home state once legalization allows, and hoping to cement itself as the state’s go-to sportsbook.
How Does DraftKings Compare To Other Massachusetts Sportsbooks?
DraftKings is one of the top sportsbooks in the US betting scene and offers a great all-around experience. While it could loosen up the wagering requirements on its Massachusetts sportsbook sign-up bonus a bit, the truth is that it provides superior promotional value to both new and existing customers. DraftKings is a trailblazer and frequently comes up with new ways to keep users engaged, as evidenced by its Flash Bet function, which will take your live betting experience to a new level. All of this, combined with top-of-the-line market coverage, makes DraftKings one of the best betting sites in the industry. Let’s see how DraftKings stacks up against some other big names in the sports betting world:
- DraftKings vs. Caesars: As a company based in Boston, DraftKings Sportsbook is no doubt the fan favorite in Massachusetts. However, the matchup between these two heavyweights of sports betting is close. DraftKings’ deposit matching welcome bonus is smaller than the Caesars bonus. However, DraftKings has single-game parlays along with a popular DFS option that you can use under the same account. DraftKings’ mobile app is also a bit cleaner and smoother.
- DraftKings vs. FanDuel: DraftKings and FanDuel Sportsbook are two of the biggest names in sports betting. One noticeable difference, though, is that FanDuel MA Sportsbook tends to offer more user-friendly odds, especially when betting on underdogs.
- DraftKings vs. WynnBET: WynnBET has recently started revamping its sports betting experience. Unfortunately, having Shaquille O’Neal and Ben Affleck as ambassadors isn’t enough to push WynnBET past DraftKings at this time. It’s just not quite on the level of DraftKings, which is a clear market-leader.
DraftKings Massachusetts FAQs
You don’t need to enter a DraftKings Massachusetts promo code to claim a welcome bonus worth up to $1,250. Sign up using our DrafKings Massachusetts links and you’ll be able to claim all three of these sign-up bonuses:
- $50 bonus bet with deposit
- 20% deposit match up to $1,000
- $200 in bonus bet with your first $5 wager
See DraftKings Massachusetts bonus table above for full details.
March 10, 2023. You can open a DraftKings Sportsbook Massachusetts account today and begin betting on the 10th.
The Massachusetts Gaming Commission has confirmed that DraftKings is approved to go live in the fist round of online sportsbooks to launch in the state.Early March has been the target for some time, and the executive director of the MGC recently established March 10th as the specific date.
Yes, DraftKings is legal in Massachusetts as it is licensed by the Massachusetts Gaming Commission. We do not believe DraftKings would operate in any state without licensing and regulatory approval from the relevant state authorities.
DraftKings has one of the most expansive betting markets in the industry. On the platform you will be able to find odds on every major sport, both in the US and internationally. Popular markets include NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, college football, and college basketball. No matter what you are looking to bet on, odds are you can find it at DraftKings MA.
On the off chance you experience some kind of issue while using DraftKings, you may end up needing to contact customer service. The “Help” option appears prominently in the header, and it will instantly provide you with quick answers to common questions. If that doesn’t work, you can send an email to [email protected]. Better still, contact the live chat agents and get your issue solved within minutes. The service is available round the clock, and the DraftKings service team generally has quick response times.
DraftKings doesn’t take customer protection for granted, which is why it offers several preventive measures that can help you manage your gambling. These include safe-play tools like player limits, a cool-off feature and self-exclusion, which prevents you from placing bets on the app for a set period of time.
No, there is no DraftKings retail sportsbook currently in Massachusetts.
Yes. DraftKings offers a wide range of Super Bowl bets. Once the DraftKings MA mobile app is live in the state, Bay Staters will be able to place all sorts of wagers on the big game. When doing so, don’t forget to check out our Super Bowl betting guide for Massachusetts.