ESPN BET Massachusetts Sportsbook Review & Promo Code
ESPN BET Sportsbook is up and running in Massachusetts and has a great welcome bonus available for new users. When you sign up with ESPN Bet Massachusetts you automatically qualify for the $1,200 two-part welcome bonus. There is no ESPN Bet promo code needed.
Best Massachusetts sportsbook promos in December
ESPN BET offers a well-designed user experience, fun graphics, and lots of promotions for loyal players. Read on as we explore all the benefits and drawbacks of playing at ESPN. We’ll also provide full details on the welcome bonus we mentioned above.
ESPN BET Massachusetts promo code for December 2023
All you have to do is open a new account with ESPN Bet Sportsbook in Massachusetts to claim the $1,200 sign-up bonus. Your opening deposit is matched 100% up to $1,000, plus you get $200 in bonus bets when you make your first real-money wager. An ESPN Sportsbook promo code is not needed to unlock this bonus offer.
|ESPN Bet Promo Code||None needed|
|Welcome Bonus||$1,000 deposit match
Bet anything, get $200 in bonus bets
|Bonus T&Cs||• 20x playthrough on deposit match
• $200 comes as four $50 bonus bets
|Best Feature||Well-designed software makes for a grest user experience|
|Online Since||November 14, 2023|
|Last Updated||December 5, 2023|
Terms and conditions apply to all offers. Please see ESPN BET Sportsbook Massachusetts for details. 21+ Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER+
Maximizing the ESPN Bet welcome offer
Here’s a guide for claiming the ESPN Bet welcome bonus in December 2023.
- Sign up with ESPN Bet Sportsbook. If you previously had a Barstool Sportsbook account you’ll log into the ESPN Sportsbook app/website using your Barstool users credentials. No ESPN Bet promo code is needed.
- Deposit $10+ into your account. This first deposit is matched 100% up to $1,000, so if you want a shot at claiming the full $1,000 in bonus funds you must deposit $1,000 or more.
The bonus funds come with a 20x playthrough condition. For every $20 in qualifying bets you place, ESPN Massachusetts releases $1 of bonus cash into your account. To count as a qualifying bet it must have final odds of at least -200. Any bonus cash not unlocked within 30 days will expire.
- Bet anything, get $200 in bonus bets. After you make your opening deposit you just need to place a bet. As soon as the bet is placed ESPN will add four $50 bonus bets into your account.
These four bonus bets expire in seven days. If you win a bet using a bonus bet, only the winnings are added to your account, the value of the bonus bet essentially disappears.
Getting started at ESPN BET Sportsbook in MA
If you are physically located in Massachusetts, registering for a new ESPN Bet Sportsbook account is as easy as 1-2-3. Follow the instructions below to get set up and start wagering.
- Navigate to the ESPN Bet website.
- On the left-hand side of the page, there is a large column with different links. At the top of this column, click the button that says “Log In.”
- When the next box pops up, select “Create a New Account.”
- Affirm that you are physically located in Massachusetts and click “Continue.”
- Continue through the prompts, filling out the personal information required; choose a unique username and a strong password.
- Once you complete all the information and verify your age and identity, you are done!
- You can log in with your new credentials and make your first deposit with ESPN Bet.
ESPN Bet Sportsbook mobile app and rating (4.4/5)
ESPN is an extremely popular sports brand. Getting into the online sports betting market is the next logical step. After the acquisition of Barstool Sportsbook, it is poised to become a major player in the gambling market. ESPN inherited well-designed and navigable software, and we are happy to report that the experience at ESPN Bet is exceptional. The user interface is very intuitive, the graphics are modern and sophisticated, and the actual betting experience is seamless.
ESPN Bet Sportsbook is available on both desktop and mobile devices, allowing users to place bets from anywhere at any time. Players can choose to play directly through the site, or by downloading the app.
- Ease of logging in: 4.6/5 – Players can log into their accounts quickly by using Face ID on Android and iOS. When you’re playing on the desktop site, logging in is a breeze with a good password manager.
- Ease of placing bets: 4.4/5 – The bet slip is always pinned to the side of the screen and easy to read. It is simple to keep track of how much money you have invested at any given time.
- Overall speed: 4.2/5 – We found that the desktop software was a tad faster when compared to the mobile app when we were navigating between pages. Keep in mind that the speed of your internet affects this.
- Ability to place parlays: 4.7/5 – ESPN Bet Sportsbook allows players to place a wide range of both single-game and multi-sport parlays. You can also customize multiple-leg parlays or pick from pre-built parlays.
- Ability to place single-game parlays: 4.7/5 – As mentioned, single-game parlays are definitely an option at ESPN Sportsbook.
- Overall: 4.4/5 – Although the speed of the mobile app brings down the rating a notch, we were impressed with our experience testing out ESPN Bet Sportsbook. The graphical interface coupled with the ease of betting and the fun user experience gives us confidence that ESPN Bet will soon become one of the top online sports books available.
ESPN Bet Sportsbook vs. BetMGM Sportsbook
Here, we will provide a snapshot comparison between ESPN Sportsbook and another of the top online sportsbooks in Massachusetts: BetMGM Massachusetts. We’ll highlight the top features online sports bettors will judge when choosing a reliable sportsbook. This comparison should help players decide between two great products.
|Single-Game Parlays||Easy to place||Challenging to place|
|Top Benefit||Sign-up bonus||BetMGM loyalty club|
|What's Lacking?||Insurance promos||More promos|
Live betting options at ESPN Bet Sportsbook
Live betting is quickly becoming one of the most popular ways for online sports betting enthusiasts to get their money into the game. Luckily, ESPN Bet has all of the live betting action that you could want.
Whether you are looking to place a bet on the final outcome of the game, individual player props, or mid-game parlays, ESPN Sportsbook has you covered. This applies to all of the major sports leagues, as well as smaller market sports like rugby. Of course, there are a few sports that do not support live betting, but chances are good that if you are watching a match and want to put a few dollars down, you will be able to!
What other bets can I make at ESPN?
As a legitimate, reliable name in the sports gambling industry, ESPN Bet offers the full gamut of wagers. Beyond straight bets, players can enjoy fun multi-leg parlays, wacky prop bets, lucrative futures bets, and more! Here is a brief rundown of ways you can wager with ESPN Bet.
- Straight Bets – Just choose whether your favorite team will win or lose, and get paid based on the odds. Bet on the moneyline or choose the spread for more even odds.
- Parlay – Make multiple straight bets on one betting slip. Guess correctly on all of them, and win a huge multiple of your wager. Lose even one and your whole bet is a bust.
- Totals – Decide if the total number of points (or goals or runs) will exceed or fall short of a betting line that is determined by the bookmakers.
- Prop Bets – Wager on individual results, such as a player achieving certain stats, which team will score the first touchdown, longest field goal, and lots more!
- Futures – This is a longer-term bet where you will place money on which teams will win a championship, or which player may win some coveted year-end results.
- Live Betting – Even if you don’t get your bet in before the game starts, you can still wager on your favorite team while the match is being played. Odds are constantly changing, so keep an eye on the line and get your money in at the right moment.
Is ESPN Bet Sportsbook legal in Massachusetts?
Yes, online sports wagering is legal in Massachusetts, and ESPN Bet is licensed, legal, and available in the state. ESPN Bet Sportsbook went live in Massachusetts on Tuesday, November 14, 2023.
Banking, customer service, and setting limits at ESPN BET sports betting
How to add funds or cash out
ESPN Bet has a decent variety of banking options but a few less than some of its competitors. Regardless, the deposits settle quickly, and you should absolutely encounter a method that works for you. Here are the choices you currently have when depositing and withdrawing money at ESPN Bet Sportsbook.
- Credit or debit card
- Prepaid Play+ Card
- Apple Pay
- ACH transfer
- Bank wire transfer
No matter which deposit method you choose, there will not be a fee imposed by ESPN Bet. Note that there may be a fee levied by the payment processor.
- Credit or debit card
- Prepaid Play+ Card
- Apple Pay
- ACH transfer
- Bank wire transfer
As with other sportsbooks, your withdrawals will be subject to a several-day waiting period so that ESPN Bet can confirm and process the transaction. As with deposits, ESPN does not impose any fees for withdrawals, but it is possible that your payment processor could.
How to contact ESPN Bet customer service in Massachusetts
ESPN Bet Sportsbook has several ways for customers to get support. Sadly, the help/FAQ section leaves a lot to be desired, but there are many other support choices at your disposal. One of the best methods is by utilizing the Live Chat option. If that isn’t for you, you can try the customer service phone number or email address listed on its site. It also provides a mailing address. Lastly, ESPN Bet monitors its social media accounts closely, so you can reach out there for support if all else fails.
How to set limits at ESPN Bet Sportsbook
Responsible gambling is clearly very important to ESPN BET, and it has many fail-safes in place to guarantee that its patrons wager in a fun, safe, and sensible environment. It even has a great feature known as a “reality check” that reminds you of your spending and time spent during each session.
In addition to the “reality check,” ESPN Sportsbook offers the standard gaming limit options that almost every other sportsbook does. This includes wager limits, deposit limits, and playing time limits, so you can control how much money and time you spend on the ESPN Bet website. If all else fails, you can self-exclude for one year all the way to a lifetime self-ban.
ESPN BET Massachusetts FAQ
When you register a new account with ESPN Bet Sportsbook Massachusetts, you will be eligible for the $1,200 welcome bonus without having to enter a promo code. See the ESPN Bet Sportsbook promo code section and table above for complete details including the important terms and conditions.
Yes, ESPN Bet is fully licensed and permitted to operate within the borders of the Bay State. ESPN’s online sportsbook launched in Massachusetts on November 14, 2023.
No, there are no fees imposed for withdrawing funds from your ESPN Sportsbook wallet.
You don’t need to be a resident of the state, but you do need to be physically located within its borders.
Of course. Players have access to a massive range of NFL bets, including on Massachusetts’ favorite football team.