Unless you’ve been ignoring your phone and a television, you probably know that mobile sports betting has launched in Massachusetts. That means fans of the Boston Celtics have never had it so easy to place a wager on their favorite team.
Several Massachusetts mobile betting promo offers are available for basketball fans.
On Saturday, the Celtics will be in Atlanta to face the Hawks in a game that could be a preview of a first-round NBA Playoff series. Boston is the No. 2 seed in the Eastern Conference right now, and the Hawks are currently at No. 8.
If you truly wanted to, with the flurry of MA welcome bonuses and guaranteed winner promos, you could have $4,200 in bonus bets and bet credits to use on the game.
List of MA sportsbook promos for Celtics vs. Hawks
- DraftKings $1,300 in bonuses: Follow us here, because DraftKings Massaschusetts is offering three ways to earn bonuses and more. First, you’ll receive a 20% match on your first deposit up to $1,000. Second, grab a nifty sports betting opening weekend $50 bonus bet just for making a deposit. Then, after making your first cash wager (of at least $5 on the moneyline), DraftKings will give you a whopping $200 in bonus bets, in the form of eight $25 bonus bets. Finally, DraftKings is also offering a guaranteed winner promo: If the Celtics score a single point, DraftKings will double your money on a bet up to $50.
- BetMGM first bet welcome bonus: Register with BetMGM and place your first wager. If that wager loses, the sportsbook will give you back that amount (up to $1,000) in the form of betting credits. Use bonus code PLAYBONUS to get this promo.
- At Caesars Massachusetts, use promo code LEGAL1BET to opt-in for your $1,500 first-bet promo. How does it work? If your first bet loses, Caesars gives you a bonus bet in that amount, up to $1,500. That’s a nice, secure way to start your mobile sports betting in the Commonwealth.
- Win or lose, if you bet $100 with WynnBET MA, you’ll get a $100 bet credit. WynnBET consistently delivers competitive odds and a wonderful user experience.
- FanDuel’s bet $5 to get $200 in bonus bets deal is easy enough to understand. It’s also offering Massachusetts customers a super boost where they can win up to $100 if the Celtics make a 3-pointer against the Hawks.
Responsible gambling in Massachusetts
Bet with your head, not over it. Visit MassGaming.com if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.
Remember these three important rules as a basis for a safe betting strategy:
- Betting on sports in Massachusetts is for entertainment, not a side hustle.
- Always have a budget for your sports betting.
- Never chase your losses by betting more than you can afford.
If you or a loved one is experiencing problems with gambling, call 1-800-327-5050 or visit www.mahelpline.org/problemgambling to speak with a trained specialist for free, 24/7