Disclaimer: Before it could launch in Massachusetts, MaximBet shuttered its online sportsbook. With MaximBet no longer an option, here are our recommendations for online sportsbooks to sign up with in March 2023:
Sports betting in Massachusetts is now legal, and MaximBet could be one of the online sportsbooks to find a home in the Commonwealth. MaximBet is a rebranding of a previous book, SportsBetting.com, which happened when operator Carousel Group partnered with the media company Maxim.
MaximBet offers high-quality sports betting through both its website and apps for iOS and Android. Users can bet on US sports as well as contests from around the world, with plenty of betting options to choose from.
Plus, the MA online sportsbook will also offer new customers a deposit match welcome bonus worth up to $1,000.
Sports betting in Massachusetts is heating up, and we are here to give you all the information you need to know about the upcoming mobile launch. This page serves as our MaximBet Massachusetts review. Continue reading to learn all about the welcome bonus, and how to bet on your favorite teams in Massachusetts.
MaximBet Massachusetts Promo Code 2023
While MaximBet may not have the national name recognition like some other sportsbooks, the platform offers a competitive welcome bonus to new users. This is common among sportsbooks that launch in a new state.
When you sign up at MaximBet, the sportsbook will match 100% of your first four deposits up to $1,000 in free bet credits. The deposit must be made over four weeks. Terms and conditions apply. Keep reading to learn more.
MaximBet Massachusetts welcome bonus info in March 2023
|MaximBet Massachusetts Promo Code||None|
|Deposit Match Bonus||100% up to $1,000|
|Launch Date||Will not happen|
|Last Updated||March 2023|
MaximBet Massachusetts Welcome Bonus — The Fine print!
Mobile betting apps are expected to go live in Massachusetts in early March. If MaximBet Sportsbook Massachusetts is approved and launches in the state, new customers who join are eligible for sign-up bonuses worth up to $1,000. You must make one deposit each week for your first four weeks with MaximBet. Each deposit is matched dollar-for-dollar. Here’s the breakdown for each week:
- Week 1 match: 100% up to $500
- Week 2 match: 100% up to $250
- Week 3 match: 100% up to $125
- Week 4 match: 100% up to $125
Each deposit is matched with MaximBet bet credits. Your free bet credits will arrive in your account within 72 hours of each deposit. You can withdraw your funds by betting the full deposit and bonus amount just once.
Bet credits expire seven days after being issued. In addition, they cannot be used on wagers with boosted odds. They also can only be used on bets with minimum odds of -200.
This is one of the top online sportsbook sign-up bonuses on the market today. You don’t even need a MaximBet Massachusetts promo code to claim this offer, just sign up with MaximBet Sportsbook today and you’ll be eligible. Just be sure to read the full terms and conditions.
Can I Trust MaximBet Sportsbook In Massachusetts?
Yes, MaximBet is a trustworthy online sportsbook. It is licensed in the states where it operates and follows all applicable regulations. You need to be 21 or older to sign up, and within state lines according to geolocation technology.
The sportsbook also has a responsible gambling policy to help protect its users, meaning all players can impose betting limits and/or suspend their accounts should they wish to. MaximBet protects your personal details using SSL encryption. If you need any help from the sportsbook, there’s a customer service team on hand to respond to any queries you may have.
Getting Started At MaximBet Sportsbook Massachusetts
In order to start betting with MaximBet Massachusetts, you must first create an account. Lucky for you, creating a MaximBet Sportsbook Massachusetts account doesn’t take much time. To get started, simply click the green “Join” button at the top right corner of the site, then enter the following details to get started:
- Password for your MaximBet account
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Social Security number, last four digits
- Phone number
Some new bettors may be hesitant to provide this information to sportsbooks. That is understandable, but there is no need to worry. All licensed and regulated US sportsbooks require this information in order to verify your identity. They also have several security measures in place to keep your information safe and secure.
In addition, don’t forget to read the sportsbook’s terms and conditions then check the box to confirm you are 21 or older. From there, MaximBet will check your age and location then create your account. After that is complete, you are all set! You can now place your first deposit to claim the welcome offer.
Where Do I Find MaximBet Promotions?
The first step in using sportsbook welcome bonuses is knowing where to find them. Luckily, MaximBet makes the process quick and simple.
The MaximBet Sportsbook promotions page link is available at the very top of the website, or in the main menu of the app. You’ll be able to easily browse a variety of promos for the sportsbook’s customers. Alongside the welcome offer, you’ll find free bets, parlay parties and seasonal rewards offers.
While the sportsbook doesn’t have a specific loyalty program, you can earn points for your bets at certain times during the year. For example, players earn points for every bet placed in August. You can then cash these points in at the end of the month, and MaximBet will give you $1 in bonus cash for every 1,000 points.
Why Should I Choose The MaximBet Sportsbook App?
The MaximBet online sportsbook app allows you to place wagers while watching the game from your couch, the store or just about anywhere within Massachusetts state lines. Here are some of the best features we came across during our review:
- Regular promotions and odds boosts: The offers keep coming at MaximBet. All the promotions available on the website are also available on the app, so you won’t miss any of the action.
- 1x rollover on welcome bonuses: We like MaximBet’s promo offers with just a 1x wagering requirement, meaning you’ll never get stuck with unachievable requirements.
- 24/7 support: Live customer support is available around the clock via chat and email. Just click the help button in the sportsbook’s main menu to get started.
What Won’t I Like About The MaximBet Sportsbook App?
There are a couple of problems at MaximBet that it would be great to see ironed out in the coming months:
- Banking variety: There are only three ways to deposit funds and two ways to withdraw from MaximBet right now. We’d like to see more methods become available — PayPal and prepaid card options would be particularly helpful.
- Can be slow: You may have to wait for odds to load at times. This generally takes only a few seconds but can be inconvenient when placing last-minute or live bets.
Bet Types At MaximBet Massachusetts
MaximBet allows you to bet in multiple ways. Moneylines, totals and point spreads are the default, followed by parlays, live betting, futures, props, round robins and more.
You can cash out early across all markets, based on live prices. In the “My Bets” section of your bet slip, you’ll find all your ongoing wagers. A “Cash Out” button will appear when the function is available, stating the amount for which you can currently back out of your bet. Here’s the lowdown on the kind of bets you can place at MaximBet:
- Moneyline: Wager on which side will win. If you’re looking for the underdog, this is the team with positive odds. The favorite has negative odds.
- Point spread: You’re wagering on the point margin between the teams. MaximBet will set a certain number of points as the benchmark, and you will then wager on one of the teams to outperform the margin.
- Totals: Place a bet on the combined number of points from both teams. Totals are also referred to as over/unders, as the sportsbook will set a benchmark, and you will wager on whether the number of points will be over or under this figure.
- Live betting: Also known as in game bets, these allow you to wager on the action while games are in full swing. Watch out for fast-changing odds and cash-out options here as the game develops.
- Props: Bet on whether certain events will happen during a game. This could be the player to sink the first basket, which team will score first, whether there will be injury time, etc.
- Parlays: Increase both the risk and potential winnings with parlays. Here, you’ll combine a minimum of two bets as a single wager. You will need all of your individual picks to be correct in order to collect winnings.
- Round robins: This bet lets you create multiple parlays at the same time. The more bets you select, the more parlays you can make. Each parlay will leave out one of your selections, so you can miss one of your picks and still win some money.
- Futures: Place bets on long-term results over the course of a season or the playoffs. You could bet on the players to collect awards at the end of a season, championship winners and more.
Can I Bet On The Red Sox At MaximBet?
Yes, you certainly can place bets on the Boston Red Sox through MaximBet. In addition to the bets above, here are some additional MLB bets you may come across:
- Run line: This is baseball’s version of point spread betting. Run lines allow you to bet on whether the favorite will win by more than one run, or whether the underdog will win by any score or lose by just one run. The sportsbook indicates the favorite with a -1.5 and the underdog with a +1.5.
- League champion: One of the most popular Red Sox futures is the championship winner bet. Here, you can place a wager on the Red Sox to win the American League pennant.
- Props: Bet on the first player — maybe Christian Vázquez for the Red Sox — to score a run in the game.
- First five innings: Place bets that take only the first five innings into account. For example, you could bet on the Boston Red Sox to be winning at the end of the fifth inning.
MaximBet Massachusetts Payment Options
Banking is simple at MaximBet, but we would like to see the sportsbook add more options to deposit and withdraw. Your details are protected on the site using SSL encryption.
Deposit funds into your account using one of the following banking methods. Click the “My Account” icon then select “Deposit” to get started. The minimum deposit amount at MaximBet is $10.
- Debit card
- Instant bank transfer
Withdraw funds from your account using one of the banking options below. The sportsbook will usually process your request the following business day, and your cash will land in your account within a further one to five business days. Make sure your MaximBet account is verified before attempting to withdraw.
- Instant bank transfer
How Do I Get Help At MaximBet Sportsbook?
Support is on hand at MaximBet by clicking the help button in the main menu or the “Live Chat” link at the top of any page. The site’s FAQ covers accounts, verification, responsible gambling, betting and banking, with a search bar to help you browse.
Click the “Support” button at the bottom of the FAQ page to get in touch with a representative. You can choose to request a callback, speak via live chat or leave a message.
Though Maxim offers 24/7 support, there might be a delay in response when using the live chat. At times, you may receive an email to let you know that chat operators are offline. In this case, an email response will arrive at the soonest available time.
How Do I Exclude Myself From MaximBet?
If you start the recognize problematic gambling habits when betting on sports, it might be time to take a step back from MaximBet. You can stop yourself from betting on the site for a minimum of six months using self-exclusion.
Self-exclude by logging into your MaximBet account and clicking the “My Account” icon at the top right of the website. Click on the “Limits and Responsible Gaming” button and select self-exclusion to choose a time period.
Once you’ve set your limit, click update to be blocked from your account immediately. The sportsbook will return any money left in your account to you.
If you don’t want to self-exclude but would like to set limits on your play, you can also do this by visiting your account settings. At MaximBet, you can set limits on the amount you bet or deposit, and the time you spend betting.
Can I Bet With MaximBet In Person?
There are no talks to introduce a MaximBet retail sportsbook in Massachusetts just yet, but this could become a possibility as the sportsbook grows. We’ll update this section as and when we know more about in-person betting at MaximBet.
MaximBet Vs The Competition
Although a relatively new brand to the sportsbook scene, MaximBet seems to be doing pretty well. We like that there’s plenty of sports to choose from with a variety of betting options to match, all packaged into an aesthetic and easy-to-use website and app.
We would like to see MaximBet introduce more banking options to keep up with competitors like DraftKings Sportsbook MA and BetMGM Sportsbook MA, which may happen with time.
What is the latest welcome bonus for MaximBet Massachusetts?
New customers who sign up with MaximBet Massachusetts can receive a 100% deposit match up to $1,000. The welcome bonus does require you to make four separate deposits over four weeks to receive the full $1,000 bonus amount. Check the complete details above, and make sure to read the full terms and conditions on the site.
What is the minimum age to bet at MaximBet in Massachusetts?
The minimum age to sign up and bet at an online sportsbook in the state is 21. MaximBet will check your age using your Social Security information when you register.
How do I get paid if I win?
MaximBet currently offers just two withdrawal options — Skrill and an online bank transfer. Withdrawals may take a few days to process, but don’t worry, this is common among licensed and registered US sportsbooks.
Who owns MaximBet?
MaximBet is a joint sportsbook between media company Maxim and sportsbook and casino operator the Carousel Group. The two partnered in 2021 to relaunch SportsBetting.com under a new name.