Bet365 Massachusetts Sportsbook – $200 Welcome Bonus
Disclaimer: Bet365 Sportsbook has not launched in Massachusetts. This review is speculative and is based on the Bet365 Sportsbook app in the states where it is legal. The information on this page will be updated if and when Bet365 launches in Massachusetts.
As online sports betting is finally legal in Massachusetts, Bet365 could become a force in the online sportsbook arena. Granted, the international betting giant did drop out of license-seeking in January 2023, right before the legal Massachusetts market went live. But Bet365 could reapply anytime, so we’re not shutting the door on it.
Probably the best feature of Bet365 is its intuitive user experience and well-designed software, allowing for quick and easy betting. We would advise testing it out for that reason alone. And to make the deal even sweeter, Bet365 is offering new account creators a sweet $200 in bonus bets after your initial bet of just $1.
In this review, we will take a look at all of the sportsbook’s great features and a few of the ways Bet365 could improve. We will also dive into how you can earn and take full advantage of the welcome promo being offered to new players. Read on, sports gaming enthusiast!
- User experience: Top-notch software with sleek graphics and a great interface makes Bet365 one of the best sportsbooks in the world.
- Odds: The odds offered by Bet365 are comparable with those available at other online sportsbooks.
- Promos: Besides the initiate welcome bonus, Bet365 offers a good amount of promos for existing active players, which is always nice.
- Best feature: The mobile app software employed by Bet365 is the best feature of an already top-tier digital sportsbook experience.
Bet365 Massachusetts bonus code for June 2023
Earn up to $200 in bonus bets when you make a cash deposit of at least $10 and place a bet of at least $1. No promo code is necessary. Simply click this link to visit the Bet365 site and sign up for a new player account.
|Bet365 Promo Code||Coming Soon|
|Welcome Bonus||$200 in bonus bets|
|Bonus T&Cs||• Initial bet of $1 and deposit of $10 is required.
• Bet must be made within 30 days of first deposit.
• Odds must be greater than -500 to count
• Bonus paid out in site credit.
|Best Feature||Daily super boosts and 30% boosted same-game parlays|
|Launch Date||To be determined|
|Last Updated||June 7, 2023|
Maximizing the Bet365 Sportsbook welcome offer
This welcome offer is among the industry’s best right now. To make the most of your $200 in bonus bets, the first thing you will need to do is create a player account. This must be a first-time account to qualify. Next, deposit at least $10 in real cash, and place any bet for at least $1.
Within one hour of the bet settling, you will be credited with $200 in bonus bets to your account. You can begin using your bonus bets right away, but note that you cannot withdraw these funds without betting them through at least once. Find a bet with odds longer than -500 and start wagering.
You will have 90 days to use your funds, so be sure that you bet through your entire bonus balance in that time. Once you bet these funds at least once, you are free to withdraw any winnings you have earned. Just know that you will not receive the value of your bonus bet in your winnings.
Let’s say you place a $50 bet on the New England Patriots to win on some Sunday, at odds at +100. If they win, you will get your $50 in expected winnings but will not receive your $50 bonus bet money back.
Is Bet365 legal in Massachusetts?
It could be! Online sports betting in Massachusetts is a legal reality as of early 2023, but Bet365 withdrew its pursuit of a license in January. It’s unclear whether Bet365 will reapply at some point to join the market.
Still, with a great welcome bonus and beautiful interface, Bet365 could easily become a top destination for online bettors all over the state.
Getting started at Bet365 sports betting in Massachusetts
Ready to jump into the sports betting action? Signing up for a new account is exceedingly easy! Just follow the below instructions, and you will be placing your first bet in minutes.
- Remember that you must be at least 21 years old and physically located within the borders of Massachusetts.
- Log onto the Bet365 site and select Massachusetts as your state.
- In the top-right corner, look for a gold box that says “Join.” Click that.
- Fill out the required information, including your name, address, and other info.
- You may be nervous entering some of the more sensitive info Bet365 requires, but rest assured that the website is very secure, and this is an extremely trustworthy institution.
- After your info is verified by Bet365, create a username and a strong password.
- Make your first deposit of at least $10, and start betting right away!
- Don’t forget about the welcome offer where you can earn $200 in bonus bets after you sign up for an account for the first time. Just make a bet of at least $1 within the first 30 days to qualify.
Bet365 Sportsbook mobile app review and rating (4.7/5)
Bet365 is a great option for online sports gambling. The user experience is top tier, and the ease of use is unmatched among its competitors. The mobile app is functional, and the betting slip is simple to read and quick to locate. Lastly, it is gorgeous to look at, with sleek and modern graphics that complement a well-designed UI.
Of course, every sportsbook has room for improvement. In Bet365’s case, we would like to see some additional banking options offered. Although most of the very popular banking methods are available, some competing sportsbooks do have a more robust banking list.
- Ease of logging in: 4.8/5 – Logging in is a breeze with face unlock available on the app and the website’s password-saving feature. You can start looking for bets in seconds.
- Ease of placing bets: 4.5/5 – Your bet slip can easily be located at any moment using the mobile software. We did notice that it can be hidden at times when using the desktop software, but it can quickly be recovered.
- Overall speed: 4.7/5 – Surfing around the desktop site is fast, and the different sections of the site load quickly. Of course, your home internet speed will play a factor.
- Ability to place parlays: 4.9/5 – Parlays are both available and encouraged on Bet365, with suggested parlays presented to the user upon logging in.
- Ability to place single-game parlays: 4.2/5 – Single-game parlays are of course available. However, we were a bit annoyed that if we wanted to change a single leg of our parlay, we had to re-do the entire bet.
- Overall: Apart from its slightly limited deposit and withdrawal options, Bet365 is a professional and well-rounded sports gambling experience.
Bet365 Sportsbook vs. DraftKings Sportsbook
Let’s see how Bet365 compares to another of the premier sportsbooks in Massachusetts: DraftKings Sportsbook.
|Feature||Bet365 Sportsbook||DraftKings Sportsbook|
|Promotions||Yes, many standing offers||Yes, standing offers and variety|
|Standard Odds||Industry standard||Below average|
|Top Benefit||Excellent UI||Rewarding promotions|
|What's Lacking?||Banking Options||Excellent odds|
|App Store Rating||4.8/5||4.8/5|
Overall, we have to give the slight edge to Bet365 Sportsbook over DK thanks to the former’s beautiful interface, welcome bonus and slightly superior odds.
Live betting options at Bet365 Sportsbook
You might be wondering if you can live bet at Bet365. Well, it’s not only fully supported but also very well implemented. Even after the match starts, players can still make wagers on in-game events such as who will score next. You can place moneyline bets throughout games. Follow the constantly updating odds and get your money in when you sense an opportunity.
Below are just a few of the betting options you might see for the Boston Red Sox, for instance, on any given day. Remember that these live bets will have ever-changing, live-updated odds.
- Next to score
- Player props
- Winning margin
- Live parlays
Bet365 offers some of the most robust live betting options out there. While there are a few in-game bets that it does not support, we love having the full gamut of betting options on the table, regardless of when you choose to get your money down.
That said, there are a couple of bets available to you if you get your money in prior to the event starting. If you bet before the game starts, you can bet on outcomes like the score at the end of the period or the halftime score. In addition, many player props become unavailable once the match starts. Other prop bets like “first RBI” or “first goal scored” can sometimes also come off the table.
Banking, customer service and setting limits at Bet365 Sportsbook
How to add funds or cash out
Bet365 unfortunately has only a few options for deposits and withdrawals. This is one of the few drawbacks to this sportsbook product. Even though Bet365 does accept most of the popular payment methods, its options are limited if you compare it to a few other competing sportsbooks in Massachusetts.
Here are the options you have for depositing your funds:
- Credit Card (VISA or MasterCard)
- ACH bank transfer via Trustly
- Play+ Prepaid Debit Card
- Cash at the cage at the Hard Rock Hotel Casino in Atlantic City
The minimum deposit is $10, and most methods are instant, with funds transferring to your account as soon as the transaction is approved.
Withdrawal options are even more limited, unfortunately. Here are the withdrawal methods currently offered by Bet365:
- ACH bank transfer via Trustly
- Cash at the cage at the Hard Rock Hotel Casino in Atlantic City
The minimum amount to withdraw is $10, with the exception of cash at the cage in-person, where the minimum is just $1. Processing times vary by method, but we found PayPal to be the fastest, with money hitting our account within 24 hours.
How to contact Bet365 customer service in Massachusetts
Customer service at Bet365 is one of its best features. There are multiple options available for players who need help with any issue. Far and away the best option is the 24/7 live chat, which can be accessed via the app or the desktop site.
Here is a list of the ways players can get support at Bet365:
- Live Chat
- Phone Number (1-888-823-8365)
- Help/FAQ page
How to set limits at Bet365 Sportsbook
Bet365 takes responsible gambling seriously, and it is simple to set self-imposed limits on your own playing time or money expenditure. Simply visit the “Responsible Gaming” tab on the desktop site to view your options. Players have the option to set “cool down” periods at a minimum of 24 hours (or even up to a full year).
Players can also enact deposit and betting caps to ensure they are not gambling above their heads. The responsible gaming section is also a great resource for links and documentation on gambling addiction and how to seek further help for a problem.
Bet365 in-person sports betting locations and partnerships
Bet365 does have a strategic partnership with at least one brick and mortar casino location, although it is not located in the state of Massachusetts. If you want to deposit or withdraw funds from your Bet365 Sportsbook account in person, you will have to visit the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino on the famed Atlantic City Boardwalk.
Bet365 Massachusetts FAQ
When Bet365 launches in Massachusetts, you won’t need to enter a bonus code to claim the sign-up promo. Deposit at least $10 and make a minimum $1 bet to get $200 in bonus bets added to your account. You can use these bonus bets on any wager that has -500 odds or longer.
We don’t expect that you’ll need a Bet365 Sportsbook promo code to claim the $200 welcome bonus in Massachusetts.
The minimum deposit is $10, regardless of which deposit method you choose.
Yes, for sure! Players can place a wide range of bets on Massachusetts’ beloved NFL team.
The good news is that you do not have to live in the Bay State to bet on sports using this sportsbook. But you do need to be physically located within its borders. Of course, all of this is contingent on Bet365 actually launching in MA at some future point.