Dan Holmes is a Staff Writer for PlayMA with plenty of experience under his belt. Dan has written three books about sports and previously worked for the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Major League Baseball.
He also has extensive experience covering the launch of sports betting in other states, including Ohio and Maryland, and the sports betting props — Prop 26 and Prop 27 — in California.
Currently, Dan is residing in Michigan with his family.
Must-read PlayMA stories by Dan Holmes
New England Patriots – A Visitors Guide To Attending Patriots Games At Gillette Stadium
Encore Boston Harbor – Encore Boston Harbor & Workers Reach Tentative Agreement, Avoid Strike
Industry experts who have talked to Dan Holmes
CJ Fisher, co-chair of Fox Rothschild gaming department – As March Madness Rages On, Expert Weighs In On MA College Sports Betting Limits
Posts by Dan Holmes:
- Betr Proposes MA State Lottery Promotion Program Tied To Fenway Park, 22 Aug 2023
- What’s Going On With Raynham Park’s Sports Betting Application?, 21 Aug 2023
- No Hitches Seen In ESPN Replacing Barstool, Say Massachusetts Regulators, 17 Aug 2023
- First Ever $25 Million Prize Claimed From Scratch-Off Game In Massachusetts, 16 Aug 2023
- A Visitors Guide To Attending Harvard Football Games At Harvard Stadium, 14 Aug 2023
- WynnBET Shutting Down Operations In Several States, But Not Massachusetts, 11 Aug 2023
- What You Need To Know About Playthrough Requirements In Massachusetts, 11 Aug 2023
- Consumer Privacy Topic Of Debate Between MGC And Sportsbook Operators, 08 Aug 2023
- A Visitors Guide To Attending New England Patriots Games At Gillette Stadium, 02 Aug 2023
- Raynham Park Sportsbook Application Hits Snag With MA Gaming Commission, 01 Aug 2023