Dan Holmes is a Staff Writer for PlayMA with plenty of experience under his belt. Dan has written three books about sports and previously worked for the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Major League Baseball.
He also has extensive experience covering the launch of sports betting in other states, including Ohio and Maryland, and the sports betting props — Prop 26 and Prop 27 — in California.
Currently, Dan is residing in Michigan with his family.
Posts by Dan Holmes:
- What No Sportsbook Promo Tax Write-Offs Means For Massachusetts Bettors, 24 May 2023
- Encore Boston Harbor Employees To Call For Strike Vote During Expansion Talks, 24 May 2023
- DraftKings Working With Harpoon Brewery For Celtics, Red Sox 12-Packs, 24 May 2023
- MA Sportsbooks Granted More Time To Add Certain Responsible Gambling Options, 23 May 2023
- DraftKings Admits To Taking Over 800 Unapproved Tennis Bets In MA, 22 May 2023
- Here’s How Legal Vermont Sportsbooks Could Impact Massachusetts Market, 22 May 2023
- Fanatics Sportsbook Granted MA Operations Certificate, To Launch ‘Late May’, 16 May 2023
- Boston-Area Security Company Raysecur Protects Athletes From Sports Bettors, 15 May 2023
- Fanatics Massachusetts To Focus On Innovation And Customer Rewards, 10 May 2023
- Massachusetts Rejects Request To Add Slap Fighting To Wagering Catalog, 09 May 2023