Connor Grootenhuis is the Managing Editor at PlayMA, covering all things gambling and sports betting in Massachusetts.
Connor received his Bachelor’s degree in Sport Management from Miami University in 2017, and his Master’s degree in Health and Wellness Management from Tulane University in 2019. While obtaining his Master’s, he worked as a Graduate Assistant with the Tulane athletic department.
He is an avid supporter of the RedHawk and Green Wave athletic teams, and his favorite professional teams are the Detroit Tigers, Detroit Red Wings, and New Orleans Saints. When it comes to his sports bets, Connor is a firm believer that every loss is a bad beat and every win is easy money.
Must-read PlayMA stories by Connor Grootenhuis
Sports Betting – Barstool Sportsbook Will Become ESPN Bet As PENN, ESPN Strike Deal
DraftKings Revenue – DraftKings Report $875 Million In Q2 Earnings, Increase Of 88% From 2022
Online Casinos – Expert: Massachusetts Will Move ‘Slowly’ To Legalize Online Casinos
Industry experts that have talked to Connor Grootenhuis
Posts by Connor Grootenhuis:
- First Round Talent: 6 Facts To Know About Patriots CB Christian Gonzalez, 01 Sep 2023
- Survey: Patriots Fans Rank New England’s Top 10 Rivals, 30 Aug 2023
- Patriots By The Numbers: Notable Week 1 Stats Under Bill Belichick, 24 Aug 2023
- What Ryan Fitzpatrick’s DraftKings Ad Says About Changing Sports Betting Landscape, 24 Aug 2023
- You Can’t Use Credit Card Deposits From Other States To Bet In Massachusetts, 18 Aug 2023
- Massachusetts Surpasses $2 Billion In Online Sports Betting Handle, 15 Aug 2023
- Patriots Heading To Green Bay For Joint Practices, Preseason Game With Packers, 15 Aug 2023
- Report: New England Patriots Are 4th-Most Valuable NFL Franchise, 11 Aug 2023
- A Visitors Guide To Attending Boston College Football Games At Alumni Stadium, 11 Aug 2023
- Barstool Sportsbook Will Become ESPN Bet As PENN, ESPN Strike Deal, 08 Aug 2023