Connor Grootenhuis is a sportswriter and Content Manager at PlayMA, covering all things gambling and sports betting.
Originally from the midwest, he is now based in the Bayou State of Louisiana.
Connor received his Bachelor’s degree in Sport Management from Miami University in 2017, and his Master’s degree in Health and Wellness Management from Tulane University in 2019. While obtaining his Master’s, he worked as a Graduate Assistant with the Tulane athletic department.
He is an avid supporter of the RedHawk and Green Wave athletic teams, and his favorite professional teams are the Detroit Tigers and Detroit Red Wings. When it comes to his sports bets, Connor is a firm believer that every loss is a bad beat and every win is easy money.
Posts by Connor Grootenhuis:
- Types Of Super Bowl Bets Available At Massachusetts Casinos, 30 Jan 2023
- Boston Celtics NBA Finals Odds Update, 30 Jan 2023
- David Pastrnak Hart Trophy Betting Odds Update, 24 Jan 2023
- Massachusetts To Launch Sports Betting January 31 at 10 a.m., 20 Jan 2023
- Partnership Between Foxboro, Wrentham, And Plainville Aims To Attract Travelers, 08 Nov 2022
- List Of Hopeful Massachusetts Sports Betting Operators Announced, 20 Oct 2022
- Boston Bruins Betting Odds For 2022-23 Season, 05 Oct 2022
- Mac Jones Suffers Injury Vs Baltimore, 26 Sep 2022
- A Look At Five Newcomers To The Massachusetts Sports Betting Race, 12 Sep 2022
- What To Expect From DraftKings Sportsbook When It Launches In Massachusetts, 02 Sep 2022